CINDERELLA 2021-2022: A Baby Boomer & Generation Alpha Mashup
CAST OF CHARACTERS
CINDERELLA ORIGINAL: Wise & lovely Cinderella, has a pet mouse named Crystal
Emmanuela Kanterakis, Madison Kwiatek, Robin Wilmote
CINDERELLA OMG: Excited & lovely, loves light up things, invents when cleaning
Erin Fisher-Howard, Hazel Lau, Sophia Padovano
PRINCE ORIGINAL: Wise and charming Prince, loves wacky shoes, often extra
George Kanterakis, Olaitan Osho, Mason Reyes
PRINCE KICKS:Charming Castle Influencer, has most followers on kingdom socials
Payton Rajan, Karan Solanki, Nathaniel Tagaan
BOUJEE BARON: Lots of sass, likes to be in charge
Sebastian Andemicael, Mikayla Jackson, Andrew Mallette, Nico Ocello, Ian Rosario
MEME JOKER: Nervous person, Funny with many jokes
Ian Balasi, Connor Chan, Jaron De La Cruz, Harrison DeNicuolo, Jake Jacobson, Denzell Kpodo
TIK TOK DANCERS/FAIRIES: Always dancing, magical powers
(Head Dancers: Tosin Olowe, Eli Poku) Madalyn Attorelli, Emma Cohen, Allison Ling, Zayah Lee, Kimberly De Leon, Kaitlyn Morris, Tapaysa Patel, Allison Reyes, Ashia Sparks
SALTY MOMMA: Has many children, not so nice to Cinderella
Astrid Cantatore, Noor Eid, Molly Holderbaum, Riley Moore, Susan Onyameh
SALTY KIDS: Not so well behaved kids of Salty Momma; bullies Cinderella.
Violet Carhart, Nicholas Dey, Carlos Erba, Kayla Henriquez, Angelia Hourin, Isabelle Layugan, Emmanuel Korantang, Yaneliz Urena, Aaryan Shah
Tues. January 18, 2022
9:30am @ Judd School Assembly
7pm @NBTHS Evening Performance
Monday Mornings @ 7:55am (Starts the week of Oct 4th)
*Any 4th Grade Actor who is also in Orchestra should attend Orch. Reh.
Tuesday Afternoons 3:15-4:45 (Begins October 5th)
Sunday January 16, 2022 High School Rehearsal 4-8pm
(There may be a few rehearsals in Dec/Jan as we get closer to the shows)
- Instead of casting only one student in each character, the parts are spread out and adapted. We support all students involved with a positive attitude.
- Bring your script to each rehearsal and highlight your lines. If you lose it, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parts chosen were based on audition results: volume, personality, and behavior.
- Everyone will be in a scene/min 7 lines; based on behavior/acting/attendance.
- Learn your whole part (understudy/cover) in case someone is sick.
- Learn the line before your line (cue line.) Lines in (parentheses) are not spoken.
- All actors should be subscribed to the Judd music blog (juddsong.blog)
A Dream Is A Wish, ME, In My Dreams, Bibbidi-Bobbidi, In My Own Little Corner