JUDD SCHOOL MUSIC☺
JUDD SCHOOL MUSIC CLASS
COLLECT TICKETS TO WIN PRIZES!
- Bring your music folder and pencil to music; Prize drawings are lost when more than 5 students don’t bring their folder/recorder to music.
- Sing in the Judd School Chorus-12 each week
- Do your best in music class.
- Tickets must come from Ms. Perryman
- No writing your name on tickets in class or your teacher will take them.
- No writing your name over someone else’s tickets
- At the end of each month, Ms. Perryman will collect tickets and pick a winner.
GRADE 3 GRADE 4
Oct. 1 winner 1 winner
Nov. 1 winner 1 winner
Dec. 1 winner 2 winners
Jan. 2 winners 2 winners
Feb. 2 winners 3 winners
Mar. 3 winners 3 winners
Apr. 3 winners 4 winners
May 3 winners 4 winners
WHAT ARE MUSIC CLASS RULES/GRADES?
BATHROOM: Use when necessary/pass by the door/stay in bathroom if a drill
HALLWAY: If drill happens while in hallway/go to nearest bathroom
NURSE: Use when necessary/go with another student and bring pass
PENCILS: Pencil tin is by the door for you to borrow if you forgot your own
TISSUES: Use when needed/set up around the room
END OF CLASS LINE UP: Attendance number order
OUTSIDE DRILLS: Line up in attendance order/exit by media center/go to left sidewalk
IN ROOM DRILLS: Discreet seating on floor by computer and piano
HALLWAY DRILLS: Line up order/Sit on sides of hallway by music room