BE A 4TH GRADE “STOKES” CHORUS OFFICER FOR WED. APRIL 10TH/FRIDAY APRIL 12TH REHEARSAL
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
1. Write a note or email Ms. Perryman
(firstname.lastname@example.org) explaining why
you should be chosen.
2. Turn in paper to Ms. Perryman by Friday April 5th.
3. Check juddsong.blog by Sun. April 7th for results.
4. Pick up your officer badge from Ms. Perryman.
5. Be a chorus officer for morning chorus on the day you are chosen: pass out tickets, choose best listeners, put away attendance cards, and make ticket crown.