Please check the blog for information regarding tomorrow’s play and the weather. I will post the final plan tomorrow morning by 6:30am. 🙂


Here is the possible plan:

If there is a delayed opening tomorrow:
we will move the morning 9:30 assembly to Thursday and keep evening performance tomorrow night (wednesday) at high school.

If schools are closed tomorrow:
we will move all performances to next Wednesday , January 29th, at 9:30 and 7pm, with both shows at Judd.